Submitted By: someone
Answered: February 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Can I take a $3,000 health insurance credit?

Retired public safety officers can elect to exclude from gross income up to $3,000 of distributions from qualified retirement plans that are used for qualified insurance premiums (this is NOT a tax credit). When taking the exclusion, write “PSO”) on line 4b of Form 1040.

Tax Glossary

Child and dependent care credit

A credit of up to 30% based on certain care expenses incurred to allow you to work.

More terms