Submitted By: someone
Answered: July 22, 2018 10:55 pm

I didn’t file a 2015 return and now learned that I’m owed a refund. What can I do?

You have three years from the due date of the tax return to file for a refund. So you must file a 2015 return no later than April 15, 2019, to claim the refund. You can find prior year tax forms from the IRS at

Tax Glossary

Keogh plan

Retirement plan set up by a self-employed person, providing tax-deductible contributions, tax-free income accumulations until withdrawal, and favorable averaging for qualifying lump-sum distributions.

More terms